Saturday, April 2, 2011

A lovely day

Today was a lovely family day.  My super wonderful husband let me sleep in until almost nine!  We enjoyed a lazy morning and just spent time together. The boys and I took a walk after lunch to take in some of the beautiful sunshine.  Nathan had been begging to "go scootering" all morning, so he got a chance to do that.  After naps we spent the afternoon out enjoying the day.  There was bike riding, swinging, sliding, and walking all involved.  Then we headed to the in-laws for supper and spent the evening with them.  It was really a great day. :)
 Connor sort of rediscovered this tractor today and became quite attatched to it.  It had to be parked in his room tonight because he didn't want to let it go to go to bed!
 My sweet Nathan.  Such a handsome boy!
He was tired of riding it, but didn't want me to carry it.  So he dragged it for quite a bit of our walk.  Like I said, quite attached!



 Yep, he can climb the ladder by himself.
 Peeking over at Daddy
Getting tickled by Papaw! (I love this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment