Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Baby Suite

I finished up my 2 little projects for Michael and Anna's room today.  I've enjoyed being "crafty" again.  I need to make time for more of this.  I'd forgotten how much fun it is. Anyway...here are some pictures of the finished (for now) babies' room:
 We had newborn pictures done of Michael and Anna.  So, I matted their pictures on some fun, cute scrapbook paper and hung them with a wooden initial that I painted and attached a cute animal to.
A close up of Michaels
 Anna's side
This paper goes perfectly with the flower in the picture.
 I also made some hangers for Anna's headbands
A close up of one of the headband hangers.  They need a little paint touch up, but I was anxious to see how they looked. :)

All in all, I'm pretty happy with how things turned out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment