Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Concoctions

Today was one of my 2 "off" days from this week babysitting.  The boys and I had such a fun day together.  This morning we went to the park and played.  There wasn't anyone else there and the boys had a blast having the run of the place.  After lunch and naps we made a quick run to dollar tree for supplies and made a few concoctions I found online today.
 Making some Gak.  It's glue, water, borax and food coloring.


Daddy even played when he got home too. :)  The boys were having fun blowing bubbles in it too, I didn't seem to catch any of them before they popped!
 We made some bathtub paint tonight for bath time too.  They had SO much fun.  

We made some home-made water colors too.  I'll be sure to take some pictures when we use them tomorrow.  (They had to dry out over night)



1 comment: