Sunday, September 11, 2011

Nesting, I think

So, this afternoon I got the bug to revamp the playroom a little.
I think I'm nesting already.
I seem to be doing everything else early with these babies, why not nest too? :)
 The first thing we did was create a reading corner.  We took the books off the bookshelf and put them in the baskets.  It's funny how changing where something is kept makes it like new.  They both sat down and looked at books after we put this cozy little corner together.
 After taking the books off the bookshelf, I was able to completely devote it to the craft supplies.
Nathan has dubbed this the "project center."  The little trash can and alphabet poster were added after a quick dollar tree run.
 My wonderful husband hung this felt board up and I attached a section of a shoe organizer to the bottom to hold the felt pieces.
I ran out of steam (and it was time to make supper) before I got to this section of the playroom.  So when the mood strikes again, this will be my next project.  It could use some serious organizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment